Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Juigalpa, Nicaragua
7 Day & Night Forecast



7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 1:00 PM 6/2/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |24 °C
85 |74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Drizzle
Drizzle
24 |22 °C
76 |72 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 |23 °C
80 |74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 |24 °C
84 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Juigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30 |24 °C
86 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 1:00 PM 6/2/2020
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forJuigalpa, Nicaragua is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Juigalpa, - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 1:00 PM 6/2/2020
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 85°F [30°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.51 in [12.95 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 74°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.52 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.4 in [10.26 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Cloudy with Heavy Rain Likely with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 2.03 in [51.55 mm].
Friday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 76°F [24°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.4 in [10.16 mm].
Friday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.75 in [19.03 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71,°F [22°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72,°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73,°F [24°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74,°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Juigalpa,
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 12.95 mm | 0.51 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 5.52 mm | 0.22 in
Thursday: 10.26 mm | 0.4 in
Thursday Night: 51.55 mm | 2.03 in
Friday: 10.16 mm | 0.4 in
Friday Night: 19.03 mm | 0.75 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Juigalpa,
Today: NW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Friday: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: S @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Monday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Juigalpa,
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 95 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 98 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 98 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Juigalpa,
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Juigalpa,
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather