Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Timaru, New Zealand
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite Precipitable Water World Climate Index
Current Timaru, New Zealand Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
57°F
14°C
Wind Chill: 57°F
Observed at: Christchurch Int, NZ Elevation: 112 ft | 34 m
Last Updated: December 1, 11:00 PM Timezone: GMT +13
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 57°F | 14°C
Pressure: 29.59 in | 1002 mb Dewpoint: 45°F | 7°C
Humidity: 63% Wind: VRB 15 mph | VRB 24 kph
Feels Like: 57°F | 13.9°C Visibility: 6.2 mi | 10.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.33 in | 8.5 mm Lat/Long: -44.4 | 171.25
Sunrise: 5:44 AM Sunset: 8:53 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 12/1/2022
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Showers
Showers
 8 °C
 47 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |8 °C
53 |46 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
14 |10 °C
57 |50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |10 °C
68 |50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |8 °C
55 |47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 |9 °C
65 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Timaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
13 |7 °C
56 |45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 12/1/2022
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
50 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 °C
49 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
10 °C
49 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
9 °C
49 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
9 °C
48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 °C
47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forTimaru, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
8 °C
47 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Timaru, NZ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 12/1/2022
Tonight
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.5 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.5 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.7 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 50°F [10°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [12°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. South southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.5 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 47°F [8°C]. Northeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [10°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. South southeast wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 56°F [13°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 67°F [20°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [12°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Timaru, NZ
Tonight: 8.5 mm | 0.33 in
Friday: 4.5 mm | 0.18 in
Friday Night: 2.7 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 3.5 mm | 0.14 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Timaru, NZ
Tonight: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Friday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Sunday: W @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Monday: ENE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: NNE @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Timaru, NZ
Tonight: 93 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 76 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 77 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 86 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 85 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Timaru, NZ
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Timaru, NZ
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny