Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Hamilton, New Zealand
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite Precipitable Water World Climate Index
Current Hamilton, New Zealand Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Auckland Intl Ar, NZ Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: April 12, 12:30 PM Timezone: GMT +12
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: NNE 8 mph | NNE 13 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.86 mm Lat/Long: -37.78 | 175.28
Sunrise: 6:43 AM Sunset: 5:59 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 4/12/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |15 °C
78 |59 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |10 °C
71 |51 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
17 |10 °C
62 |50 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |13 °C
67 |56 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Sunny
Sunny
21 |11 °C
69 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
17 |11 °C
63 |52 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Hamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |10 °C
62 |51 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/12/2021
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
77 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 °C
66 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forHamilton, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 °C
67 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hamilton, NZ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 4/12/2021
Today
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 78°F [25°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [18°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.86 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [17°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.54 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 51°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [14°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.36 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 50°F [10°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 67°F [20°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [13°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [14°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 69°F [21°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 52°F [11°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [13°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [12°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.39 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 51°F [10°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [3 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hamilton, NZ
Today: 0.86 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.54 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 4.36 mm | 0.17 in
Wednesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 6.18 mm | 0.24 in
Saturday Night: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.39 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hamilton, NZ
Today: SSE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: W @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday: W @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Friday Night: W @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: SE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 3 kph | 2 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hamilton, NZ
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 93 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 94 %
Wednesday: 94 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 98 %
Saturday Night: 95 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hamilton, NZ
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hamilton, NZ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather