Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Auckland, New Zealand
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite Precipitable Water World Climate Index
Current Auckland, New Zealand Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Auckland Intl Ar, NZ Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: April 12, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT +12
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: NNE 5 mph | NNE 7 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.26 mm Lat/Long: -36.85 | 174.76
Sunrise: 6:43 AM Sunset: 5:59 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 4/12/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |18 °C
75 |64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |14 °C
71 |58 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
17 |14 °C
63 |57 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |16 °C
68 |61 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Sunny
Sunny
20 |14 °C
69 |58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
18 |13 °C
64 |56 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Auckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 |13 °C
66 |56 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/12/2021
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 °C
69 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forAuckland, New Zealand is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Auckland, NZ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 4/12/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [18°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [21°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.35 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.62 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [13°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 61°F [16°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [15°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.53 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 69°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. West wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.34 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Auckland, NZ
Today: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.35 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 4.62 mm | 0.18 in
Wednesday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.53 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.34 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Auckland, NZ
Today: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: W @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Friday: WSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Friday Night: W @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Saturday: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Auckland, NZ
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 93 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 78 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 83 %
Sunday: 77 %
Sunday Night: 79 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Auckland, NZ
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Auckland, NZ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather