Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Stavoren, Netherlands
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Maps Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Stavoren, Netherlands Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
64°F
18°C
Observed at: De Kooy (navy), NL Elevation: 46 ft | 14 m
Last Updated: September 28, 3:25 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11°C
Humidity: 64% Wind: SSW 14 mph | SSW 22 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 17.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 52.89 | 5.36
Sunrise: 7:37 AM Sunset: 7:25 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/28/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 |14 °C
64 |58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Light Rain
Light Rain
15 |13 °C
58 |55 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
15 |13 °C
60 |56 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Light Rain
Light Rain
16 |14 °C
60 |57 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 |13 °C
60 |55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Rain
Rain
15 |9 °C
59 |49 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Stavoren, Netherlands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
12 |9 °C
53 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/28/2021
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forStavoren, Netherlands is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Stavoren, NL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/28/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [49 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [11°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 58°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 61 mph [98 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.45 in [11.3 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Cloudy with Rain Likely with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West wind to around 40 mph [65 kph], with wind gusts to near 52 mph [83 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.51 in [13 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Light Rain with a high near 60°F [15°C]. West wind to around 33 mph [53 kph], with wind gusts to near 52 mph [83 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [11°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.6 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Cloudy with Rain with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 33 mph [53 kph], with wind gusts to near 56 mph [90 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [11°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.56 in [14.2 mm].
Friday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 60°F [16°C]. South southwest wind to around 29 mph [47 kph], with wind gusts to near 45 mph [72 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.9 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South wind to around 31 mph [50 kph], with wind gusts to near 47 mph [75 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 60°F [16°C]. Southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 33 mph [53 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 45 mph [73 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [12°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Sunday
Rain Partly Cloudy with Rain Likely with a high near 59°F [15°C]. Southeast wind to around 34 mph [54 kph], with wind gusts to near 56 mph [89 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.21 in [989 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.62 in [15.8 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 48°F [9°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Stavoren, NL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 11.3 mm | 0.45 in
Wednesday Night: 13 mm | 0.51 in
Thursday: 5.6 mm | 0.22 in
Thursday Night: 14.2 mm | 0.56 in
Friday: 1.9 mm | 0.07 in
Friday Night: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 15.8 mm | 0.62 in
Sunday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Stavoren, NL
Today: SW @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: S @ 49 kph | 30 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 98 kph | 61 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 109 kph | 68 mph
Thursday: W @ 83 kph | 52 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 90 kph | 56 mph
Friday: SSW @ 72 kph | 45 mph
Friday Night: S @ 75 kph | 47 mph
Saturday: SW @ 53 kph | 33 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 73 kph | 45 mph
Sunday: SE @ 89 kph | 56 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Monday: SSW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 38 kph | 24 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Stavoren, NL
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 79 %
Wednesday: 87 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 87 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Stavoren, NL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Stavoren, NL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather