Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Maps Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
43°F
6°C
Wind Chill: 36°F
Observed at: Rotterdam Airpor, NL Elevation: -16 ft | -5 m
Last Updated: November 30, 12:25 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 43°F | 6°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: WSW 13 mph | WSW 20 kph
Feels Like: 36°F | 2.2°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.2 mm Lat/Long: 51.98 | 4.13
Sunrise: 8:26 AM Sunset: 4:35 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 11/30/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 |10 °C
53 |49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 |6 °C
51 |43 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Showers
Showers
7 |5 °C
45 |42 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Rain
Rain
9 |7 °C
49 |45 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
8 |6 °C
47 |43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
10 |9 °C
50 |48 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Hoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
9 |9 °C
48 |48 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/30/2021
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
9 °C
48 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
9 °C
48 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
10 °C
49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
10 °C
49 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
10 °C
51 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHoek Van Holland, Netherlands is Light Rain
Light Rain
10 °C
50 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hoek Van Holland, NL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/30/2021
Today
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 53°F [11°C]. West northwest wind to around 24 mph [38 kph], with wind gusts to near 46 mph [74 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.2 mm].
Tonight
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 49°F [10°C]. West southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 53 mph [86 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.54 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Wednesday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 51°F [11°C]. Southwest wind to around 28 mph [45 kph], with wind gusts to near 53 mph [86 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.26 in [991 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.3 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Light Rain with a low around 43°F [6°C]. North northwest wind to around 20 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 36 mph [57 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.54 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2 mm].
Thursday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 45°F [7°C]. North northwest wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 36 mph [57 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [3°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.16 in [3.9 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 42°F [5°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 40 mph [64 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [4°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Rain with a high near 49°F [9°C]. South southwest wind to around 20 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 45 mph [73 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [7°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.52 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.9 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West northwest wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 40 mph [64 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.54 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 50°F [10°C]. northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [57 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [7°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.5 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 27 mph [43 kph], with wind gusts to near 37 mph [59 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.5 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a high near 48°F [9°C]. East northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 53 mph [86 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.43 in [10.9 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West northwest wind to around 43 mph [70 kph], with wind gusts to near 61 mph [99 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hoek Van Holland, NL
Today: 2.2 mm | 0.09 in
Tonight: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 3.3 mm | 0.13 in
Wednesday Night: 2 mm | 0.08 in
Thursday: 3.9 mm | 0.16 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 3.9 mm | 0.15 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 3.5 mm | 0.14 in
Sunday Night: 5.5 mm | 0.22 in
Monday: 10.9 mm | 0.43 in
Monday Night: 4.1 mm | 0.16 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hoek Van Holland, NL
Today: WNW @ 74 kph | 46 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 86 kph | 53 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 86 kph | 53 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 62 kph | 39 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 57 kph | 36 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 64 kph | 40 mph
Friday: SSW @ 73 kph | 45 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 64 kph | 40 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Sunday: NW @ 57 kph | 35 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 59 kph | 37 mph
Monday: ENE @ 86 kph | 53 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 99 kph | 61 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hoek Van Holland, NL
Today: 91 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 81 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 81 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hoek Van Holland, NL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hoek Van Holland, NL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather