Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Dawei, Myanmar
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Dawei, Myanmar Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90°F
32°C
Heat Index: 104°F
Observed at: Hua Hin, TH Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: May 15, 8:00 AM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 90°F | 32°C
Pressure: 29.74 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 67% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 104°F | 40°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.23 mm Lat/Long: 14.08 | 98.19
Sunrise: 5:55 AM Sunset: 6:37 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:30 AM 5/15/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |26 °C
93 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |26 °C
92 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |26 °C
91 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
90 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |79 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Dawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |25 °C
87 |77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:30 AM 5/15/2021
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
33 °C
91 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
34 °C
92 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °C
93 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Cloudy
Cloudy
34 °C
93 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
33 °C
91 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
33 °C
91 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDawei, Myanmar is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 °C
90 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Dawei, TH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:30 AM 5/15/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.16 in [3.97 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 92°F [33°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.17 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.81 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [24°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.49 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.67 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.87 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.51 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.7 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.51 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.34 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.95 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Dawei, TH
Today: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 3.97 mm | 0.16 in
Sunday: 1.17 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 4.81 mm | 0.19 in
Monday: 4 mm | 0.16 in
Monday Night: 6.49 mm | 0.26 in
Tuesday: 2.67 mm | 0.11 in
Tuesday Night: 3.87 mm | 0.15 in
Wednesday: 5.51 mm | 0.22 in
Wednesday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 2.7 mm | 0.11 in
Thursday Night: 3.51 mm | 0.14 in
Friday: 5.34 mm | 0.21 in
Friday Night: 7.95 mm | 0.31 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Dawei, TH
Today: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: WNW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Monday: NNE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Friday: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Dawei, TH
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 92 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 91 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Dawei, TH
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Dawei, TH
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather