Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Dalanzadgad, Mongolia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Dalanzadgad, Mongolia Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
1°F
-17°C
Wind Chill: -3°F
Observed at: Ulan-bator, MG Elevation: 4,364 ft | 1330 m
Last Updated: January 22, 6:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 1°F | -17°C
Pressure: 30.23 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: -4°F | -20°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: VRB 2 mph | VRB 4 kph
Feels Like: -3°F | -19.4°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 47.91 | 106.88
Sunrise: 8:31 AM Sunset: 5:37 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 1/22/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
 -9 °C
 16 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Sunny
Sunny
-1 |-6 °C
30 |21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Cloudy
Cloudy
-3 |-12 °C
27 |11 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Sunny
Sunny
-9 |-14 °C
16 |7 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-12 |-16 °C
10 |3 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-15 |-21 °C
5 |-6 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Dalanzadgad, Mongolia is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-20 |-20 °C
-3 |-4 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/22/2021
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-5 °C
23 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-6 °C
22 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-6 °C
21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-6 °C
21 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-7 °C
20 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-7 °C
19 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forDalanzadgad, Mongolia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-8 °C
18 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Dalanzadgad, MG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/22/2021
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 10°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 5°F [-15°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -2°F [-15°C] with a humidity of 37% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 11°F [-12°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-15°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.28 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 16°F [-9°C]. West northwest wind to around 18 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -19°F [-25°C] with a humidity of 27% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 7°F [-14°C]. West northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -14°F [-22°C] with a humidity of 32% and a barometric pressure around 30.40 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 10°F [-12°C]. West wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -7°F [-22°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.41 in [1030 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 3°F [-16°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -9°F [-23°C] with a humidity of 52% and a barometric pressure around 30.44 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 5°F [-15°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -9°F [-22°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.44 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around -6°F [-21°C]. North northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -18°F [-26°C] with a humidity of 45% and a barometric pressure around 30.68 in [1039 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Thursday
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near -3°F [-20°C]. North wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -20°F [-29°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 31.00 in [1050 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around -4°F [-20°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -27°F [-33°C] with a humidity of 39% and a barometric pressure around 30.99 in [1050 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 15°F [-9°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -30°F [-25°C] with a humidity of 28% and a barometric pressure around 30.78 in [1042 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Dalanzadgad, MG
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Dalanzadgad, MG
Tonight: SW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: NW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday: WNW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Dalanzadgad, MG
Tonight: 70 %
Saturday: 74 %
Saturday Night: 43 %
Sunday: 51 %
Sunday Night: 60 %
Monday: 39 %
Monday Night: 57 %
Tuesday: 64 %
Tuesday Night: 63 %
Wednesday: 69 %
Wednesday Night: 76 %
Thursday: 66 %
Thursday Night: 39 %
Friday: 30 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Dalanzadgad, MG
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.08 cm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 0.14 cm | 0.06 in
Thursday: 0.17 cm | 0.07 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Dalanzadgad, MG
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather