Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Piedras Negras, Mexico
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite World Climate Index
Current Piedras Negras, Mexico Weather: Sunny
Sunny
95°F
35°C
Heat Index: 95°F
Observed at: Carrizo Springs, TX Elevation: 600 ft | 183 m
Last Updated: April 12, 4:55 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 95°F | 35°C
Pressure: 29.6 in | 1002 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16°C
Humidity: 32% Wind: SSE 14 mph | SSE 22 kph
Feels Like: 95°F | 35°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.17 in | 4.3 mm Lat/Long: 28.7 | -100.52
Sunrise: 7:16 AM Sunset: 8:03 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 4/12/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 20 °C
 68 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |18 °C
77 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 |19 °C
74 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |18 °C
72 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |13 °C
87 |55 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 |13 °C
70 |55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Piedras Negras, Mexico is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 |13 °C
62 |56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 4/12/2021
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Sunny
Sunny
36 °C
96 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Sunny
Sunny
35 °C
95 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Sunny
Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Clear
Clear
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forPiedras Negras, Mexico is Clear
Clear
21 °C
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Piedras Negras, TX - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 4/12/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [57 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [19°C] with a humidity of 30% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.3 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.23 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.27 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 65°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.72 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.39 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.47 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [30°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. East northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [16°C] with a humidity of 31% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 70°F [21°C]. North wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [6°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. "NNE" wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 41% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 62°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [6°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. "NNE" wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 68°F [20°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Piedras Negras, TX
Tonight: 4.3 mm | 0.17 in
Tuesday: 2.23 mm | 0.09 in
Tuesday Night: 1.27 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 1.72 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday: 0.39 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.47 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Piedras Negras, TX
Tonight: SE @ 57 kph | 35 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Thursday: ENE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Friday: ENE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Saturday: N @ 45 kph | 28 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: E @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Piedras Negras, TX
Tonight: 93 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 70 %
Saturday: 51 %
Saturday Night: 58 %
Sunday: 60 %
Sunday Night: 63 %
Monday: 65 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Piedras Negras, TX
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Piedras Negras, TX
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather