Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Vacoas, Mauritius
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite2 Satellite1 World Climate Index
Current Vacoas, Mauritius Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Plaisance, MU Elevation: 187 ft | 57 m
Last Updated: May 8, 10:00 PM Timezone: GMT +4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: SE 7 mph | SE 11 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22.2°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -20.3 | 57.48
Sunrise: 6:28 AM Sunset: 5:43 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/8/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Clear
Clear
 20 °C
 68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
25 |20 °C
77 |69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |21 °C
79 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |22 °C
80 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 |22 °C
79 |72 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |23 °C
78 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Vacoas, Mauritius is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |22 °C
79 |71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/8/2021
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Clear
Clear
21 °C
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Clear
Clear
21 °C
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Clear
Clear
20 °C
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Clear
Clear
20 °C
69 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forVacoas, Mauritius is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
20 °C
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Vacoas, MU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/8/2021
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 69°F [20°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.33 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 15 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [19°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.62 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Vacoas, MU
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.33 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.62 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Vacoas, MU
Tonight: SSE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: SE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Monday: SE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday: ESE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Saturday: SE @ 39 kph | 24 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Vacoas, MU
Tonight: 81 %
Sunday: 78 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 82 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 80 %
Friday Night: 82 %
Saturday: 74 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Vacoas, MU
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Vacoas, MU
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather