Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Majuro, Marshall Islands
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Majuro, Marshall Islands Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
81°F
27.2°C
Heat Index: 87°F
Observed at: Majuro Atoll/nws, MH Elevation: 13 ft | 4 m
Last Updated: May 7, 6:51 PM Timezone: GMT +12
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27.2°C
Pressure: 29.78 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 23.7°C
Humidity: 81% Wind: ENE 14 mph | ENE 22 kph
Feels Like: 87°F | 30.6°C Visibility: 15.0 mi | 24.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.18 in | 4.49 mm Lat/Long: 7.09 | 171.38
Sunrise: 6:18 AM Sunset: 6:43 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/7/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 27 °C
 81 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |27 °C
82 |81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Showers
Showers
28 |27 °C
83 |81 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |28 °C
83 |82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |27 °C
82 |81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Rain
Rain
27 |26 °C
81 |78 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Majuro, Marshall Islands is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |28 °C
83 |82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/7/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 °C
82 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 °C
82 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMajuro, Marshall Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
81 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Majuro, MH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/7/2021
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 81°F [27°C]. East northeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.49 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.24 in [5.99 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.48 mm].
Sunday
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.67 in [17.1 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 81°F [27°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.16 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.57 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 18 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.15 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East wind to around 18 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.65 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 81°F [27°C]. East northeast wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.53 in [13.56 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Cloudy with Rain Likely with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East northeast wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.6 in [40.68 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Cloudy with Rain Likely with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 25 mph [39 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.35 in [34.35 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.4 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 82°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.45 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.23 in [31.35 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Majuro, MH
Tonight: 4.49 mm | 0.18 in
Saturday: 5.99 mm | 0.24 in
Saturday Night: 2.48 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 17.1 mm | 0.67 in
Sunday Night: 6.16 mm | 0.24 in
Monday: 3.57 mm | 0.14 in
Monday Night: 4.15 mm | 0.16 in
Tuesday: 3.65 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday Night: 13.56 mm | 0.53 in
Wednesday: 40.68 mm | 1.6 in
Wednesday Night: 34.35 mm | 1.35 in
Thursday: 5.4 mm | 0.21 in
Thursday Night: 3.45 mm | 0.14 in
Friday: 31.35 mm | 1.23 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Majuro, MH
Tonight: ENE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Monday: E @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: E @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: E @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tuesday Night: ENE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Thursday: ENE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Friday: E @ 36 kph | 23 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Majuro, MH
Tonight: 81 %
Saturday: 81 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 79 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 79 %
Tuesday: 80 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 79 %
Friday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Majuro, MH
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Majuro, MH
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather