Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Muadzam Shah, Malaysia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Muadzam Shah, Malaysia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
91°F
33°C
Heat Index: 110°F
Observed at: Kuantan (afb), MY Elevation: 52 ft | 16 m
Last Updated: July 31, 4:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 91°F | 33°C
Pressure: 29.73 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 81°F | 27°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: VRB 5 mph | VRB 7 kph
Feels Like: 110°F | 43.3°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.78 mm Lat/Long: 3.06 | 103.09
Sunrise: 7:05 AM Sunset: 7:22 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/31/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 24 °C
 75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |23 °C
95 |74 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |23 °C
95 |74 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |23 °C
93 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |24 °C
94 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |24 °C
94 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Muadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |23 °C
90 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/31/2021
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 °C
84 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forMuadzam Shah, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Muadzam Shah, MY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/31/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.78 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 95°F [35°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.06 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.28 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 95°F [35°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.18 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.8 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.58 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [35°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.42 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.68 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.55 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Muadzam Shah, MY
Tonight: 0.78 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 2.06 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday Night: 2.28 mm | 0.09 in
Monday: 5.18 mm | 0.2 in
Monday Night: 1.8 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 1.58 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday: 1.42 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday Night: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 4.68 mm | 0.18 in
Friday Night: 4.55 mm | 0.18 in
Saturday: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Muadzam Shah, MY
Tonight: SSE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: WSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Muadzam Shah, MY
Tonight: 92 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %
Wednesday: 95 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 87 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Muadzam Shah, MY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Muadzam Shah, MY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather