Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Melaka, Malaysia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Melaka, Malaysia Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86°F
30°C
Heat Index: 95°F
Observed at: Malacca, MY Elevation: 30 ft | 9 m
Last Updated: July 29, 7:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 86°F | 30°C
Pressure: 29.79 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 70% Wind: SE 3 mph | SE 6 kph
Feels Like: 95°F | 35°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.64 mm Lat/Long: 2.2 | 102.24
Sunrise: 7:10 AM Sunset: 7:24 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 25 °C
 78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
86 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |25 °C
85 |78 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
86 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Melaka, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |26 °C
83 |78 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMelaka, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Melaka, MY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.64 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.46 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.82 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Light Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.12 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.41 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.76 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.17 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.43 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.06 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.42 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.3 in [7.66 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.2 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.88 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Melaka, MY
Tonight: 0.64 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 3.46 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday: 0.82 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 5.12 mm | 0.2 in
Sunday: 5.41 mm | 0.21 in
Sunday Night: 2.76 mm | 0.11 in
Monday: 2.17 mm | 0.09 in
Monday Night: 2.43 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday: 1.06 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday Night: 3.42 mm | 0.13 in
Wednesday: 7.66 mm | 0.3 in
Wednesday Night: 2.2 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday: 1.88 mm | 0.07 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Melaka, MY
Tonight: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: WNW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: E @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: NNW @ 10 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: NW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Melaka, MY
Tonight: 74 %
Friday: 74 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Melaka, MY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Melaka, MY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather