Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Marang, Malaysia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Marang, Malaysia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79°F
26°C
Heat Index: 79°F
Observed at: Kuala Trengganu, MY Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: January 17, 09:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 79°F | 26°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: VRB 3 mph | VRB 6 kph
Feels Like: 79°F | 26°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.08 in | 1.99 mm Lat/Long: 5.21 | 103.21
Sunrise: 7:22 AM Sunset: 7:12 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 25 °C
 77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |25 °C
80 |77 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |78 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 |24 °C
82 |76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Marang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2020
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Clear
Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Clear
Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMarang, Malaysia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Marang, MY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/17/2020
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.99 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.54 in [13.8 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.7 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.58 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.47 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.5 in [12.79 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.35 in [8.97 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.06 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.47 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.34 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.17 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Marang, MY
Tonight: 1.99 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday: 13.8 mm | 0.54 in
Saturday Night: 5.7 mm | 0.22 in
Sunday: 0.58 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 4.47 mm | 0.18 in
Monday: 12.79 mm | 0.5 in
Monday Night: 8.97 mm | 0.35 in
Tuesday: 9.06 mm | 0.36 in
Tuesday Night: 3.47 mm | 0.14 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 1.34 mm | 0.05 in
Thursday: 1.17 mm | 0.05 in
Thursday Night: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Marang, MY
Tonight: NNE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Monday: NE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Marang, MY
Tonight: 90 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 91 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Marang, MY
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Marang, MY
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather