Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Johore Bharu, Malaysia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Johore Bharu, Malaysia Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
86°F
30°C
Heat Index: 91°F
Observed at: Singapore/seleta, SG Elevation: 46 ft | 14 m
Last Updated: July 29, 9:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 86°F | 30°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 59% Wind: S 6 mph | S 9 kph
Feels Like: 91°F | 32.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.06 in | 1.63 mm Lat/Long: 1.47 | 103.76
Sunrise: 7:05 AM Sunset: 7:16 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 26 °C
 79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
90 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |26 °C
88 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |25 °C
88 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |25 °C
89 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Johore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |26 °C
89 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Cloudy
Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forJohore Bharu, Malaysia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Johore Bharu, SG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.63 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.49 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.93 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.03 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.2 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.02 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.6 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.96 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.57 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 80°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.47 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.63 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.88 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.43 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Johore Bharu, SG
Tonight: 1.63 mm | 0.06 in
Friday: 0.49 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 1.93 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday: 2.03 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday Night: 1.2 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 2.02 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday Night: 2.6 mm | 0.1 in
Monday: 1.96 mm | 0.08 in
Monday Night: 3.57 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.47 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 1.63 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday Night: 3.88 mm | 0.15 in
Thursday: 2.43 mm | 0.1 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Johore Bharu, SG
Tonight: S @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Friday: SSE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: SW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SSW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 19 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: E @ 15 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Johore Bharu, SG
Tonight: 85 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 79 %
Saturday: 80 %
Saturday Night: 83 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Johore Bharu, SG
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Johore Bharu, SG
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather