Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Tanegashima Airport, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Tanegashima Airport, Japan Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
52°F
11°C
Wind Chill: 52°F
Observed at: Kagoshima Airpor, JP Elevation: 902 ft | 275 m
Last Updated: March 8, 9:00 PM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 52°F | 11°C
Pressure: 30.19 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6°C
Humidity: 72% Wind: E 7 mph | E 11 kph
Feels Like: 52°F | 11.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.1 in | 2.57 mm Lat/Long: 30.61 | 130.99
Sunrise: 6:35 AM Sunset: 6:19 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/9/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |15 °C
62 |59 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
17 |16 °C
63 |60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 |17 °C
64 |62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Showers
Showers
19 |17 °C
67 |62 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 |17 °C
64 |63 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
19 |17 °C
66 |63 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Tanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
19 |18 °C
67 |65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/9/2021
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forTanegashima Airport, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Tanegashima Airport, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/9/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 62°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.57 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [13°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.23 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [11°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.31 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 62°F [17°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [12°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [16°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.49 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. "NNE" wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Northeast wind to around 18 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.17 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 63°F [17°C]. East northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [14°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Tanegashima Airport, JP
Today: 2.57 mm | 0.1 in
Tonight: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 8.49 mm | 0.33 in
Friday Night: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 1.17 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Tanegashima Airport, JP
Today: ENE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tonight: NE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: E @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: SSE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: E @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 20 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Tanegashima Airport, JP
Today: 86 %
Tonight: 81 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 80 %
Thursday: 67 %
Thursday Night: 68 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 76 %
Monday: 71 %
Monday Night: 79 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Tanegashima Airport, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Tanegashima Airport, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather