Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Shimojishima, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Shimojishima, Japan Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Yonaguni Airport, JP Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: March 6, 4:00 AM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: S 10 mph | S 17 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22.2°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.23 mm Lat/Long: 24.22 | 123.93
Sunrise: 7:05 AM Sunset: 6:52 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/6/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 |23 °C
74 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
23 |22 °C
74 |71 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |21 °C
72 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |20 °C
71 |68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |21 °C
70 |69 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
22 |22 °C
72 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Shimojishima, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 |20 °C
73 |68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/6/2021
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forShimojishima, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Shimojishima, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/6/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.08 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.23 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. "NNE" wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.26 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. "NNE" wind to around 23 mph [37 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.74 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. "NNE" wind to around 20 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.95 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.64 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. "NNE" wind to around 24 mph [39 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.35 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 70°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [19°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. "NNE" wind to around 22 mph [35 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Shimojishima, JP
Today: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 6.08 mm | 0.24 in
Sunday: 1.23 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 0.26 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.74 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.95 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday: 0.64 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.35 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Shimojishima, JP
Today: SE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: S @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Monday: NNE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SE @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday Night: NNE @ 35 kph | 22 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Shimojishima, JP
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 84 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 75 %
Wednesday Night: 73 %
Thursday: 73 %
Thursday Night: 73 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Shimojishima, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Shimojishima, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather