Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Shimoji Shima Island, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Shimoji Shima Island, Japan Weather: Windy with Rain Showers Likely
Windy with Rain Showers Likely
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Shimoji-shima Is, JP Elevation: 52 ft | 16 m
Last Updated: March 8, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Windy with Rain Showers Likely Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: 30.12 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: N 21 mph | N 33 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 23.9°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.05 in | 1.29 mm Lat/Long: 24.82 | 125.16
Sunrise: 6:55 AM Sunset: 6:45 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |21 °C
71 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |20 °C
71 |68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |20 °C
69 |68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
22 |21 °C
71 |70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
22 |21 °C
72 |70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |21 °C
71 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Shimoji Shima Island, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
21 |21 °C
71 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forShimoji Shima Island, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
21 °C
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Shimoji Shima Island, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/8/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.29 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. "NNE" wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.55 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. "NNE" wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. "NNE" wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.11 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [17°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [19°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 71°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 71°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Shimoji Shima Island, JP
Today: 1.29 mm | 0.05 in
Tonight: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 0.55 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.11 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Shimoji Shima Island, JP
Today: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: E @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: NE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Shimoji Shima Island, JP
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 83 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 80 %
Wednesday: 76 %
Wednesday Night: 74 %
Thursday: 67 %
Thursday Night: 70 %
Friday: 73 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 82 %
Saturday Night: 79 %
Sunday: 75 %
Sunday Night: 80 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Shimoji Shima Island, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Shimoji Shima Island, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather