Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Sapporo, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Sapporo, Japan Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
43°F
6°C
Wind Chill: 34°F
Observed at: Sapporo (jgsdf/c, JP Elevation: 36 ft | 11 m
Last Updated: March 5, 10:00 AM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 43°F | 6°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 36°F | 2°C
Humidity: 76% Wind: SSE 20 mph | SSE 31 kph
Feels Like: 34°F | 1.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.07 | 141.35
Sunrise: 6:03 AM Sunset: 5:28 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
4 |-5 °C
40 |22 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-4 |-10 °C
25 |14 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-3 |-8 °C
26 |17 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-1 |-8 °C
29 |18 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Sunny
Sunny
1 |-3 °C
35 |27 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 |-4 °C
32 |24 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sapporo, Japan is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |-3 °C
35 |27 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
4 °C
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
4 °C
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
4 °C
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
4 °C
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
4 °C
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
4 °C
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forSapporo, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
3 °C
38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sapporo, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 40°F [4°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 22°F [-5°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Saturday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 25°F [-4°C]. northwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.75 mm].
Saturday Night
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 14°F [-10°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.44 mm].
Sunday
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 13°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 29°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.48 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 35°F [1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.88 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.26 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. northwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Thursday
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sapporo, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday: 0.75 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.44 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 2.48 mm | 0.1 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 2.88 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 2.26 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday Night: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sapporo, JP
Today: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tonight: S @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: NW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sapporo, JP
Today: 99 %
Tonight: 96 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 91 %
Monday Night: 82 %
Tuesday: 82 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 82 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sapporo, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 2.94 cm | 1.16 in
Saturday: 1.2 cm | 0.47 in
Saturday Night: 0.83 cm | 0.33 in
Sunday: 0.36 cm | 0.14 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 2.81 cm | 1.11 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 2.84 cm | 1.12 in
Wednesday: 2.15 cm | 0.85 in
Wednesday Night: 0.58 cm | 0.23 in
Thursday: 0.1 cm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 0.2 cm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sapporo, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather