Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Sado, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Sado, Japan Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
37°F
3°C
Wind Chill: 30°F
Observed at: Shonai, JP Elevation: 72 ft | 22 m
Last Updated: March 5, 7:00 AM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 37°F | 3°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 34°F | 1°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: E 9 mph | E 15 kph
Feels Like: 30°F | -1.1°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 38.8 | 140.22
Sunrise: 6:07 AM Sunset: 5:37 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
11 |4 °C
52 |39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
5 |-3 °C
42 |26 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
4 |-2 °C
39 |28 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
4 |0 °C
39 |31 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
8 |0 °C
47 |32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
4 |0 °C
39 |32 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sado, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
6 |1 °C
43 |33 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
4 °C
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
6 °C
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °C
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forSado, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sado, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/5/2021
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [5°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Saturday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 42°F [5°C]. South southeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.99 mm].
Saturday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.37 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.38 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 2 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.34 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.56 mm].
Monday Night
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 31°F [0°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.71 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [0°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.20 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.94 mm].
Wednesday Night
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 43°F [6°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.35 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sado, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.99 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday Night: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.56 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 0.71 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 2.94 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sado, JP
Today: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: SE @ 4 kph | 3 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 4 kph | 2 mph
Monday: WNW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: W @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: W @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: WNW @ 5 kph | 3 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sado, JP
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 90 %
Saturday: 95 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 75 %
Sunday Night: 82 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 74 %
Thursday: 73 %
Thursday Night: 82 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sado, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.47 cm | 0.18 in
Saturday Night: 0.36 cm | 0.14 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.72 cm | 0.28 in
Wednesday Night: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sado, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather