Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Hamada, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Radar Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Hamada, Japan Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby
Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Iwami, JP Elevation: 177 ft | 54 m
Last Updated: June 25, 1:00 PM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Showers Nearby Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 78% Wind: NW 3 mph | NW 6 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 34.88 | 132.08
Sunrise: 5:01 AM Sunset: 7:29 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 6/25/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
23 |19 °C
74 |66 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |19 °C
74 |66 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |19 °C
76 |66 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |19 °C
76 |66 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 |18 °C
73 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |20 °C
74 |67 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hamada, Japan is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
23 |20 °C
74 |68 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 6/25/2021
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Sunny
Sunny
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Sunny
Sunny
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forHamada, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 °C
68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hamada, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 6/25/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [19°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.71 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [19°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 66°F [19°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.61 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [24°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.03 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 67°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.64 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [21°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.82 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hamada, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.71 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 3.03 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday Night: 1.64 mm | 0.06 in
Thursday: 5.82 mm | 0.23 in
Thursday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hamada, JP
Today: SSE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: NE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: E @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: NE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: SE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hamada, JP
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 88 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hamada, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hamada, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather