Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Aikawa, Japan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Radar Satellite2 Satellite World Climate Index
Current Aikawa, Japan Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
68°F
20°C
Observed at: Hanamaki Airport, JP Elevation: 305 ft | 93 m
Last Updated: September 26, 10:00 AM Timezone: GMT +9
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 68°F | 20°C
Pressure: 30.23 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: 59°F | 15°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: VRB 2 mph | VRB 4 kph
Feels Like: 68°F | 20°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.5 mm Lat/Long: 38.97 | 141.22
Sunrise: 5:26 AM Sunset: 5:27 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/26/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 |12 °C
63 |54 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |11 °C
68 |53 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |12 °C
69 |54 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
20 |12 °C
68 |54 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |16 °C
68 |61 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |14 °C
72 |58 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Aikawa, Japan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 |13 °C
73 |56 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/26/2021
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 °C
63 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
17 °C
62 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
16 °C
61 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
16 °C
61 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
61 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forAikawa, Japan is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Aikawa, JP - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/26/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 54°F [12°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [11°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [13°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 54°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 54°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [13°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [16°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 61°F [16°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Friday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 58°F [14°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 73°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Aikawa, JP
Today: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Aikawa, JP
Today: SE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: ENE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 7 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday: ESE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 6 kph | 4 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Aikawa, JP
Today: 86 %
Tonight: 92 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Aikawa, JP
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Aikawa, JP
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather