Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Cervia, Italy
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Conditions Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Cervia, Italy Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
46°F
8°C
Wind Chill: 40°F
Observed at: Cervia (it-afb), IT Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: December 1, 10:55 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 46°F | 8°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 4°C
Humidity: 76% Wind: W 15 mph | W 24 kph
Feels Like: 40°F | 4.4°C Visibility: 6.2 mi | 10.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.26 | 12.35
Sunrise: 7:26 AM Sunset: 4:33 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 12/1/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 |7 °C
49 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
10 |7 °C
50 |45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Light Rain
Light Rain
10 |8 °C
50 |47 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Light Rain
Light Rain
10 |7 °C
50 |45 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Light Rain
Light Rain
11 |7 °C
51 |45 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
12 |8 °C
54 |47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cervia, Italy is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
11 |9 °C
52 |48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/1/2022
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
9 °C
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
9 °C
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forCervia, Italy is Cloudy
Cloudy
8 °C
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cervia, IT - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/1/2022
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 49°F [9°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [5°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Saturday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [8°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 47°F [8°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 50°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.8 mm].
Sunday Night
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [10°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.24 in [6.1 mm].
Monday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 51°F [11°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.4 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 47°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [4 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 52°F [11°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.6 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cervia, IT
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 4.8 mm | 0.19 in
Sunday Night: 6.1 mm | 0.24 in
Monday: 2.4 mm | 0.09 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.6 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cervia, IT
Today: WNW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tonight: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: NW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: W @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 4 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: W @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 7 kph | 5 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cervia, IT
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 84 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 95 %
Saturday Night: 95 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cervia, IT
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cervia, IT
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster Danny