Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Mosul, Iraq
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Mosul, Iraq Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
50°F
10°C
Wind Chill: 50°F
Observed at: Erbil Intl, IQ Elevation: 1,342 ft | 409 m
Last Updated: December 9, 09:00 PM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 50°F | 10°C
Pressure: 30.15 in | 1021 mb Dewpoint: 45°F | 7°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: ESE 12 mph | ESE 19 kph
Feels Like: 50°F | 10°C Visibility: 4.4 mi | 7.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.28 in | 7.04 mm Lat/Long: 36.34 | 43.12
Sunrise: 7:03 AM Sunset: 4:49 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 12/9/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Showers
Showers
 8 °C
 46 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
11 |10 °C
52 |49 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
14 |9 °C
56 |48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 |9 °C
56 |47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 |8 °C
51 |47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
13 |11 °C
55 |51 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mosul, Iraq is Drizzle
Drizzle
13 |11 °C
56 |51 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 12/9/2019
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Cloudy
Cloudy
10 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMosul, Iraq is Drizzle
Drizzle
9 °C
49 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mosul, IQ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 12/9/2019
Tonight
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.04 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 52°F [11°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.68 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [10°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 56°F [14°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 48°F [9°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 56°F [14°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 47°F [9°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.83 mm].
Friday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 51°F [11°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 55°F [13°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 51°F [11°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.3 mm].
Sunday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 56°F [13°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Sunday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 51°F [11°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.52 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 57°F [14°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mosul, IQ
Tonight: 7.04 mm | 0.28 in
Tuesday: 3.68 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 7.83 mm | 0.31 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 6.3 mm | 0.25 in
Sunday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.52 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mosul, IQ
Tonight: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: E @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: E @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: S @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: E @ 14 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mosul, IQ
Tonight: 89 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 77 %
Wednesday: 78 %
Wednesday Night: 80 %
Thursday: 79 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 88 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 94 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 81 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mosul, IQ
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mosul, IQ
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather