Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Manado, Indonesia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Manado, Indonesia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
81°F
27°C
Heat Index: 83°F
Observed at: Menado/sam Ratul, ID Elevation: 262 ft | 80 m
Last Updated: July 24, 2:30 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27°C
Pressure: 29.78 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 62% Wind: SSE 6 mph | SSE 9 kph
Feels Like: 83°F | 28.3°C Visibility: 5.6 mi | 9.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.43 mm Lat/Long: 1.48 | 124.85
Sunrise: 5:41 AM Sunset: 5:52 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/24/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |23 °C
84 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |23 °C
85 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
30 |23 °C
86 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Manado, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/24/2021
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Cloudy
Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forManado, Indonesia is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Manado, ID - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/24/2021
Today
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Monday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.18 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.63 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Friday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 74°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Manado, ID
Today: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 1.18 mm | 0.05 in
Thursday Night: 0.63 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Manado, ID
Today: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: SSE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday: SSE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 7 kph | 5 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Manado, ID
Today: 80 %
Tonight: 83 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 89 %
Thursday: 84 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 78 %
Friday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Manado, ID
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Manado, ID
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather