Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Labuha, Indonesia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Labuha, Indonesia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84°F
29°C
Heat Index: 98°F
Observed at: Medan/polonia (m, ID Elevation: 82 ft | 25 m
Last Updated: July 29, 6:00 PM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 84°F | 29°C
Pressure: 29.73 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 81°F | 27°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: E 9 mph | E 15 kph
Feels Like: 98°F | 36.7°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.23 in | 5.85 mm Lat/Long: 3.73 | 98.67
Sunrise: 6:23 AM Sunset: 6:40 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 24 °C
 74 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |24 °C
87 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |23 °C
89 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |24 °C
88 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |23 °C
86 |74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |24 °C
88 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Labuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |24 °C
86 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
27 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
26 °C
78 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forLabuha, Indonesia is Cloudy
Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Labuha, ID - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.85 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 74°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.37 in [9.29 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.94 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.41 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.32 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.3 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.17 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.95 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.93 mm].
Tuesday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.9 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.7 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.28 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.7 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Labuha, ID
Tonight: 5.85 mm | 0.23 in
Friday: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 9.29 mm | 0.37 in
Saturday: 0.94 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday Night: 4.41 mm | 0.17 in
Sunday: 1.32 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday Night: 5.3 mm | 0.21 in
Monday: 1.17 mm | 0.05 in
Monday Night: 2.95 mm | 0.12 in
Tuesday: 2.93 mm | 0.12 in
Tuesday Night: 7.9 mm | 0.31 in
Wednesday: 3.7 mm | 0.15 in
Wednesday Night: 3.28 mm | 0.13 in
Thursday: 3.7 mm | 0.15 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Labuha, ID
Tonight: E @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: SSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: NNE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Labuha, ID
Tonight: 94 %
Friday: 87 %
Friday Night: 94 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 89 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Labuha, ID
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Labuha, ID
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather