Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Bitung, Indonesia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Bitung, Indonesia Weather: Hazy
Hazy
84°F
29°C
Heat Index: 89°F
Observed at: Soekarno-hatta I, ID Elevation: 26 ft | 8 m
Last Updated: July 29, 7:30 PM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Hazy Temperature: 84°F | 29°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 66% Wind: NNW 2 mph | NNW 4 kph
Feels Like: 89°F | 31.7°C Visibility: 3.1 mi | 5.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -6.22 | 106.55
Sunrise: 6:04 AM Sunset: 5:55 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 25 °C
 76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
33 |25 °C
92 |77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |24 °C
90 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |25 °C
89 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 |25 °C
89 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bitung, Indonesia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
32 |25 °C
89 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Clear
Clear
25 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBitung, Indonesia is Clear
Clear
25 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bitung, ID - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 76°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 92°F [33°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.62 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.36 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.32 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.75 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.46 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.63 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.07 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.69 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bitung, ID
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.62 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday Night: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.36 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 2.32 mm | 0.09 in
Monday: 1.75 mm | 0.07 in
Monday Night: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 4.46 mm | 0.18 in
Tuesday Night: 1.63 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday: 3.07 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 0.69 mm | 0.03 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bitung, ID
Tonight: NW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Monday: SSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bitung, ID
Tonight: 78 %
Friday: 76 %
Friday Night: 80 %
Saturday: 77 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 82 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bitung, ID
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bitung, ID
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather