Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Balikpapan, Indonesia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Balikpapan, Indonesia Weather: Mostly Clear with Mist and Fog
Mostly Clear with Mist and Fog
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Syamsudin Noor, ID Elevation: 66 ft | 20 m
Last Updated: July 25, 11:30 PM Timezone: GMT +7
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear with Mist and Fog Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: S 1 mph | S 2 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 2.1 mi | 3.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -1.27 | 116.83
Sunrise: 5:28 AM Sunset: 5:26 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 6:00 AM 7/26/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
29 |25 °C
85 |77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 |24 °C
86 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Balikpapan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |25 °C
85 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 6:00 AM 7/26/2021
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBalikpapan, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Balikpapan, ID - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 6:00 AM 7/26/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.32 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.41 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.38 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Balikpapan, ID
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.32 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday Night: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 1.41 mm | 0.06 in
Sunday Night: 0.38 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Balikpapan, ID
Today: SW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 28 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Balikpapan, ID
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 89 %
Tuesday: 89 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 91 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Balikpapan, ID
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Balikpapan, ID
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather