Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Ampenan, Indonesia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite World Climate Index
Current Ampenan, Indonesia Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
79°F
26°C
Heat Index: 79°F
Observed at: Bandara, ID Elevation: 318 ft | 97 m
Last Updated: July 29, 8:00 PM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 79°F | 26°C
Pressure: 29.9 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: ESE 12 mph | ESE 19 kph
Feels Like: 79°F | 26.1°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.02 mm Lat/Long: -8.57 | 116.07
Sunrise: 6:29 AM Sunset: 6:13 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 24 °C
 75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |24 °C
83 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |24 °C
83 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 |24 °C
83 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Ampenan, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 |24 °C
83 |75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forAmpenan, Indonesia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ampenan, ID - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/29/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.14 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ampenan, ID
Tonight: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 1.14 mm | 0.04 in
Monday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ampenan, ID
Tonight: SE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday: SE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: SE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 35 kph | 21 mph
Monday: SE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ampenan, ID
Tonight: 84 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 85 %
Wednesday: 82 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 80 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ampenan, ID
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ampenan, ID
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather