Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Cannur, India
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Conditions Extremes Sat 4 Sat 3 Sat 2 Sat 1
Current Cannur, India Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Kannur, IN Elevation: 344 ft | 105 m
Last Updated: July 30, 3:30 AM Timezone: GMT +5.5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.81 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 89% Wind: VRB 3 mph | VRB 6 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 2.5 mi | 4.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.13 in | 3.18 mm Lat/Long: 11.87 | 75.36
Sunrise: 6:14 AM Sunset: 6:54 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/30/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |25 °C
84 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |24 °C
84 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |25 °C
83 |77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |24 °C
81 |75 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Cannur, India is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
27 |24 °C
81 |76 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/30/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 °C
78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCannur, India is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
82 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cannur, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/30/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.18 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.72 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.78 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Cloudy with Isolated Light Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.43 in [11.03 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.83 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.03 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.65 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.96 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.52 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.72 in [18.19 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.78 in [19.69 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.59 in [14.95 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.68 in [17.32 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.63 in [15.89 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cannur, IN
Today: 3.18 mm | 0.13 in
Tonight: 4.72 mm | 0.19 in
Saturday: 4.78 mm | 0.19 in
Saturday Night: 11.03 mm | 0.43 in
Sunday: 3.83 mm | 0.15 in
Sunday Night: 3.03 mm | 0.12 in
Monday: 2.65 mm | 0.1 in
Monday Night: 1.96 mm | 0.08 in
Tuesday: 3.52 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday Night: 18.19 mm | 0.72 in
Wednesday: 19.69 mm | 0.78 in
Wednesday Night: 14.95 mm | 0.59 in
Thursday: 17.32 mm | 0.68 in
Thursday Night: 15.89 mm | 0.63 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cannur, IN
Today: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: NW @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: NW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cannur, IN
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 87 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 88 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cannur, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cannur, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather