Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Barodadia, India
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Conditions Extremes Sat 4 Sat 3 Sat 2 Sat 1
Current Barodadia, India Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Mist and Fog
Mostly Cloudy with Mist and Fog
88°F
31°C
Heat Index: 106°F
Observed at: Ahmadabad, IN Elevation: 180 ft | 55 m
Last Updated: August 11, 12:30 PM Timezone: GMT +5.5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Mist and Fog Temperature: 88°F | 31°C
Pressure: 29.61 in | 1003 mb Dewpoint: 81°F | 27°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: SSW 6 mph | SSW 9 kph
Feels Like: 106°F | 41.1°C Visibility: 1.6 mi | 2.5 km
Today's QPF: 0.22 in | 5.56 mm Lat/Long: 22.3 | 73.2
Sunrise: 6:14 AM Sunset: 7:14 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 8/11/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Drizzle
Drizzle
32 |27 °C
90 |81 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Drizzle
Drizzle
32 |27 °C
89 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Drizzle
Drizzle
30 |27 °C
86 |80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Drizzle
Drizzle
31 |27 °C
88 |80 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Drizzle
Drizzle
30 |27 °C
86 |80 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 |27 °C
89 |81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Barodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 |27 °C
84 |80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/11/2020
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 °C
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
32 °C
89 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
32 °C
90 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
32 °C
90 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
30 °C
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBarodadia, India is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °C
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barodadia, IN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/11/2020
Today
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.61 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.56 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 81°F [27°C]. South southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 77°F [25°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.24 in [5.97 mm].
Wednesday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 80°F [27°C]. West southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.92 mm].
Thursday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.34 mm].
Thursday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 80°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.11 mm].
Friday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 88°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.39 in [9.97 mm].
Friday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 80°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.52 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.69 in [17.41 mm].
Saturday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 86°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.52 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.67 in [16.95 mm].
Saturday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 80°F [27°C]. West southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.55 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.77 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [25°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 81°F [27°C]. West southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.65 mm].
Monday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 80°F [27°C]. West wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.49 in [999 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.2 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barodadia, IN
Today: 5.56 mm | 0.22 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 5.97 mm | 0.24 in
Wednesday Night: 4.92 mm | 0.19 in
Thursday: 5.34 mm | 0.21 in
Thursday Night: 9.11 mm | 0.36 in
Friday: 9.97 mm | 0.39 in
Friday Night: 17.41 mm | 0.69 in
Saturday: 16.95 mm | 0.67 in
Saturday Night: 9.77 mm | 0.38 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 6.65 mm | 0.26 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 4.2 mm | 0.17 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barodadia, IN
Today: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: WSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Friday: WSW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barodadia, IN
Today: 83 %
Tonight: 85 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 83 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 84 %
Friday Night: 84 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 84 %
Sunday: 79 %
Sunday Night: 83 %
Monday: 80 %
Monday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barodadia, IN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barodadia, IN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather