Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Satellite World Climate Index
Current Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
46°F
8°C
Wind Chill: 43°F
Observed at: Jakobshavn (port, GL Elevation: 82 ft | 25 m
Last Updated: July 17, 08:50 PM Timezone: GMT -2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 46°F | 8°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 41°F | 5°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: NNE 6 mph | NNE 9 kph
Feels Like: 43°F | 6°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 69.22 | -51.1
Sunrise: 9:00 PM Sunset: 9:00 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/17/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 3 °C
 38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
6 |3 °C
43 |38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
4 |3 °C
39 |37 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
5 |3 °C
42 |38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
4 |4 °C
39 |39 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Sunny
Sunny
5 |4 °C
41 |39 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Ikermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
5 |3 °C
40 |38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/17/2019
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
4 °C
40 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
4 °C
40 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
4 °C
39 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
4 °C
39 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
4 °C
39 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Clear
Clear
4 °C
38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forIkermiuarsuk, Greenland is Sunny
Sunny
3 °C
38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Ikermiuarsuk, GL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/17/2019
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [4°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 37°F [3°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [5°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 38°F [3°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 41°F [5°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 39°F [4°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 40°F [5°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 39°F [4°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Ikermiuarsuk, GL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Ikermiuarsuk, GL
Tonight: NNE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: N @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: S @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Ikermiuarsuk, GL
Tonight: 87 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 89 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Ikermiuarsuk, GL
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Ikermiuarsuk, GL
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather