Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Danmarkshavn, Greenland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Satellite World Climate Index
Current Danmarkshavn, Greenland Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers
Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers
16°F
-9°C
Wind Chill: 2°F
Observed at: Jakobshavn (port, GL Elevation: 82 ft | 25 m
Last Updated: April 24, 12:01 PM Timezone: GMT -2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers Temperature: 16°F | -9°C
Pressure: 29.74 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 9°F | -13°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: SW 13 mph | SW 20 kph
Feels Like: 2°F | -17°C Visibility: 0.0 mi | 0.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 69.22 | -51.1
Sunrise: 4:38 AM Sunset: 10:06 PM

7 Day Graphical Forecast
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
-8 |-8 °C
18 |17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-2 |-6 °C
29 |22 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
0 |-6 °C
32 |21 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
0 |-4 °C
31 |25 °F
8% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Sunny
Sunny
1 |-4 °C
34 |24 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-1 |-6 °C
30 |21 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Danmarkshavn, Greenland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
-3 |-11 °C
26 |12 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-8 °C
18 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-8 °C
18 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-8 °C
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-9 °C
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-9 °C
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-8 °C
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forDanmarkshavn, Greenland is Cloudy
Cloudy
-8 °C
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Danmarkshavn, GL - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 3°F [-16°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.6 mm].
Thursday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Friday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 32°F [0°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [0°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 34°F [1°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. Northeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. North wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Danmarkshavn, GL
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.6 mm | 0.06 in
Thursday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Danmarkshavn, GL
Today: SW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: S @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: S @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: NNE @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Danmarkshavn, GL
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 98 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 98 %
Friday: 98 %
Friday Night: 98 %
Saturday: 94 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Danmarkshavn, GL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Danmarkshavn, GL
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather