Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Awassa, Ethiopia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite2 Satellite1 World Climate Index
Current Awassa, Ethiopia Weather: Sunny
Sunny
91°F
32.9°C
Heat Index: 108°F
Observed at: Camp Lemonier, DJ Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: September 21, 3:56 PM Timezone: GMT +3
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 91°F | 32.9°C
Pressure: 29.59 in | 1002 mb Dewpoint: 79°F | 26.3°C
Humidity: 68% Wind: NE 10 mph | NE 17 kph
Feels Like: 108°F | 42.2°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.36 in | 9.1 mm Lat/Long: 11.59 | 43.15
Sunrise: 5:56 AM Sunset: 6:04 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Showers
Showers
22 |13 °C
71 |55 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 |15 °C
73 |58 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
23 |15 °C
74 |58 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
22 |14 °C
72 |58 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |15 °C
72 |58 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |13 °C
72 |55 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Awassa, Ethiopia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
23 |15 °C
73 |58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
19 °C
66 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
17 °C
63 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
16 °C
61 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
15 °C
59 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
15 °C
59 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
16 °C
60 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forAwassa, Ethiopia is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
15 °C
59 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Awassa, DJ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/21/2021
Today
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [16°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.1 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [15°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.8 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [15°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.4 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.2 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Mostly Cloudy with Showers and Isolated Storms with a high near 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [15°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 14. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 1.06 in [26.9 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.7 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.5 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.3 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [14°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.5 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Awassa, DJ
Today: 9.1 mm | 0.36 in
Tonight: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 4.8 mm | 0.19 in
Wednesday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 3.4 mm | 0.13 in
Thursday Night: 3.2 mm | 0.12 in
Friday: 26.9 mm | 1.06 in
Friday Night: 5.7 mm | 0.23 in
Saturday: 4.5 mm | 0.18 in
Saturday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 3.3 mm | 0.13 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 2.5 mm | 0.1 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Awassa, DJ
Today: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Monday: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 6 kph | 4 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Awassa, DJ
Today: 94 %
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 95 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Awassa, DJ
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Awassa, DJ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather