Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Damanhour, Egypt
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite2 Satellite1 World Climate Index
Current Damanhour, Egypt Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88°F
31°C
Heat Index: 95°F
Observed at: Alexandria/nouzh, EG Elevation: 23 ft | 7 m
Last Updated: July 22, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 88°F | 31°C
Pressure: 29.8 in | 1009 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 59% Wind: WNW 12 mph | WNW 19 kph
Feels Like: 95°F | 35°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 31.04 | 30.47
Sunrise: 5:10 AM Sunset: 7:02 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/22/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
36 |22 °C
97 |72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
37 |21 °C
98 |70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
37 |21 °C
98 |70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
37 |21 °C
98 |70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
35 |21 °C
95 |70 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
34 |21 °C
94 |69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Damanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
35 |21 °C
95 |69 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/22/2019
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
36 °C
97 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
36 °C
97 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
35 °C
94 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
33 °C
91 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
30 °C
87 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
84 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forDamanhour, Egypt is Sunny
Sunny
26 °C
79 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Damanhour, EG - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/22/2019
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 97°F [36°C]. northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [21°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 98°F [37°C]. North northwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 39% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 98°F [37°C]. West northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 40% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 98°F [37°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 45% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 95°F [35°C]. northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 46% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 94°F [34°C]. northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 43% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 69°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 95°F [35°C]. West northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 42% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 69°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Damanhour, EG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Damanhour, EG
Today: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Friday: NW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: NW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Damanhour, EG
Today: 75 %
Tonight: 94 %
Tuesday: 73 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %
Wednesday: 78 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 76 %
Thursday Night: 95 %
Friday: 74 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 67 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 67 %
Sunday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Damanhour, EG
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Damanhour, EG
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather