Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Salinas, Equador
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Salinas, Equador Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Guayaquil/simon, EC Elevation: 30 ft | 9 m
Last Updated: May 6, 10:00 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 69% Wind: SW 7 mph | SW 11 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.09 mm Lat/Long: -2.21 | -80.95
Sunrise: 6:15 AM Sunset: 6:17 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 5/6/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 23 °C
 73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 |23 °C
75 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |23 °C
75 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 |23 °C
75 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |22 °C
74 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
24 |23 °C
75 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Salinas, Equador is Sunny
Sunny
25 |23 °C
76 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 5/6/2021
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSalinas, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Salinas, EC - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 5/6/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 76°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Salinas, EC
Tonight: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Salinas, EC
Tonight: SW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday: SW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Salinas, EC
Tonight: 85 %
Friday: 84 %
Friday Night: 83 %
Saturday: 82 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 81 %
Tuesday Night: 82 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Salinas, EC
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Salinas, EC
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather