Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Puerto Cabuyal, Equador
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Puerto Cabuyal, Equador Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Manta/eloy Alfar, EC Elevation: 46 ft | 14 m
Last Updated: October 21, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: SSW 7 mph | SSW 11 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.3 mm Lat/Long: -0.18 | -80.33
Sunrise: 6:03 AM Sunset: 6:11 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |22 °C
74 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |22 °C
78 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |22 °C
76 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |22 °C
78 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |23 °C
76 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |22 °C
76 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Puerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |22 °C
77 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2021
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forPuerto Cabuyal, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
23 °C
73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Puerto Cabuyal, EC - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/21/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 74°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Puerto Cabuyal, EC
Today: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Puerto Cabuyal, EC
Today: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: SSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: SW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Puerto Cabuyal, EC
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 87 %
Friday: 85 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 87 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Puerto Cabuyal, EC
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Puerto Cabuyal, EC
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather