Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Manta, Equador
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Rainfall Data Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Manta, Equador Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Manta/eloy Alfar, EC Elevation: 46 ft | 14 m
Last Updated: October 16, 11:00 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 68°F | 20°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: WSW 3 mph | WSW 6 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: -0.96 | -80.71
Sunrise: 6:04 AM Sunset: 6:12 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 10/16/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
 22 °C
 71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 |21 °C
78 |70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |21 °C
76 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |21 °C
81 |71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |21 °C
77 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |21 °C
77 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Manta, Equador is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
26 |21 °C
78 |70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/16/2021
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °C
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °C
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °C
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °C
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Cloudy
Cloudy
22 °C
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forManta, Equador is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 °C
71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Manta, EC - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/16/2021
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 78°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 71°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 78°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Manta, EC
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Manta, EC
Tonight: SW @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: SSW @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: SSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Manta, EC
Tonight: 84 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 84 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 84 %
Friday: 84 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Manta, EC
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Manta, EC
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather