Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Cabrera, Dominican Republic
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Cabrera, Dominican Republic Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66°F
19°C
Observed at: Santiago Intl A, DO Elevation: 604 ft | 184 m
Last Updated: November 27, 5:00 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 66°F | 19°C
Pressure: 29.93 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 66°F | 19°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 66°F | 18.9°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.1 mm Lat/Long: 19.64 | -69.9
Sunrise: 6:57 AM Sunset: 6:02 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |25 °C
81 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |24 °C
82 |75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Cabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 |25 °C
82 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2021
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 °C
79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 °C
80 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forCabrera, Dominican Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cabrera, DO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/27/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.8 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.4 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.5 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cabrera, DO
Today: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 2.8 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 1.4 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 3.5 mm | 0.14 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cabrera, DO
Today: SSE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: SE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: SSE @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday: SSE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cabrera, DO
Today: 75 %
Tonight: 72 %
Sunday: 76 %
Sunday Night: 77 %
Monday: 79 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 80 %
Thursday: 80 %
Thursday Night: 83 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cabrera, DO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cabrera, DO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather