Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Skagen, Denmark
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Skagen, Denmark Weather: Cloudy with Light Snow
Cloudy with Light Snow
28°F
-2°C
Wind Chill: 17°F
Observed at: Alborg, DK Elevation: 10 ft | 3 m
Last Updated: November 30, 12:20 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Snow Temperature: 28°F | -2°C
Pressure: 29.47 in | 998 mb Dewpoint: 27°F | -3°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: S 13 mph | S 20 kph
Feels Like: 17°F | -8.3°C Visibility: 2.2 mi | 3.6 km
Today's QPF: 0.14 in | 3.7 mm Lat/Long: 57.72 | 10.58
Sunrise: 8:32 AM Sunset: 3:45 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 11/30/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
4 |2 °C
40 |35 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
2 |0 °C
36 |31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
4 |3 °C
39 |37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
4 |-2 °C
39 |29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
1 |0 °C
34 |31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
4 |3 °C
38 |37 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Skagen, Denmark is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
3 |2 °C
38 |36 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 11/30/2021
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
2 °C
36 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
3 °C
37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Snow
Snow
3 °C
37 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
4 °C
38 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Rain
Rain
4 °C
39 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Rain
Rain
4 °C
40 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSkagen, Denmark is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
4 °C
39 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Skagen, DK - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 11/30/2021
Today
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. East wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 58 mph [93 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.29 in [992 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.7 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 35°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.47 in [998 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. East wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 40 mph [65 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.32 in [993 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [0°C]. Northeast wind to around 25 mph [40 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.35 in [994 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 39°F [4°C]. North wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.49 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.41 in [996 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 39°F [4°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.37 in [995 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. East northeast wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. Northeast wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 31°F [0°C]. East northeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.4 mm].
Sunday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [4°C]. South southeast wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 46 mph [74 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [3°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.3 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Scattered Wintry Mix with a low around 37°F [3°C]. Southeast wind to around 42 mph [68 kph], with wind gusts to near 49 mph [78 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.76 in [19.3 mm].
Monday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [3°C]. East wind to around 37 mph [59 kph], with wind gusts to near 41 mph [67 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Monday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 36°F [2°C]. East wind to around 29 mph [47 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [51 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Skagen, DK
Today: 3.7 mm | 0.14 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 6.3 mm | 0.25 in
Sunday Night: 19.3 mm | 0.76 in
Monday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Skagen, DK
Today: E @ 93 kph | 58 mph
Tonight: NE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Wednesday: E @ 65 kph | 40 mph
Wednesday Night: NE @ 66 kph | 41 mph
Thursday: N @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: NNW @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Saturday: NE @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 74 kph | 46 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 78 kph | 49 mph
Monday: E @ 67 kph | 41 mph
Monday Night: E @ 51 kph | 32 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Skagen, DK
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 74 %
Wednesday: 77 %
Wednesday Night: 81 %
Thursday: 73 %
Thursday Night: 79 %
Friday: 79 %
Friday Night: 80 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 80 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 99 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 75 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Skagen, DK
Today: 0.11 cm | 0.04 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.02 cm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.04 cm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 0.02 cm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Skagen, DK
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather