Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Sindal, Denmark
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Sindal, Denmark Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
30°F
-1°C
Wind Chill: 20°F
Observed at: Sindal Airport, DK Elevation: 92 ft | 28 m
Last Updated: December 6, 2:50 PM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 30°F | -1°C
Pressure: 30.01 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 25°F | -4°C
Humidity: 80% Wind: E 13 mph | E 20 kph
Feels Like: 20°F | -6.7°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.9 mm Lat/Long: 57.47 | 10.2
Sunrise: 8:43 AM Sunset: 3:36 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 12/6/2021
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Light Snow
Light Snow
 -1 °C
 29 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Light Snow
Light Snow
1 |1 °C
34 |34 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Light Rain
Light Rain
2 |0 °C
36 |33 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Light Snow
Light Snow
1 |0 °C
35 |32 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
3 |-2 °C
37 |29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Light Snow
Light Snow
2 |2 °C
36 |36 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sindal, Denmark is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
3 |1 °C
38 |34 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 12/6/2021
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
-1 °C
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
-1 °C
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
-1 °C
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
0 °C
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
0 °C
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
0 °C
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forSindal, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
0 °C
32 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sindal, DK - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 12/6/2021
Tonight
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 29°F [-1°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.9 mm].
Tuesday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. Southeast wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Tuesday Night
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 34°F [1°C]. Southeast wind to around 16 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [49 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [0°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.9 mm].
Wednesday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 36°F [2°C]. East southeast wind to around 18 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [0°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Wednesday Night
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a low around 33°F [0°C]. East southeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Light Snow Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 35°F [1°C]. East wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [49 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.8 mm].
Thursday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. East wind to around 21 mph [33 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [0°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.6 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Light Snow Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow with a high near 36°F [2°C]. South wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 35 mph [56 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [1°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.1 mm].
Saturday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 36°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 19 mph [30 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [2°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Sunday
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 38°F [3°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Sunday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 34°F [1°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.41 in [1030 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sindal, DK
Tonight: 0.9 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 2.9 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 3.8 mm | 0.15 in
Thursday Night: 8.6 mm | 0.34 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 2.1 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday Night: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sindal, DK
Tonight: ESE @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 49 kph | 30 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Thursday: E @ 49 kph | 31 mph
Thursday Night: E @ 54 kph | 34 mph
Friday: SSE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: S @ 56 kph | 35 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday: ENE @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sindal, DK
Tonight: 92 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 95 %
Friday Night: 99 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 95 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sindal, DK
Tonight: 0.55 cm | 0.22 in
Tuesday: 0.12 cm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 0.92 cm | 0.36 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 2.31 cm | 0.91 in
Thursday Night: 3.79 cm | 1.49 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.82 cm | 0.32 in
Saturday Night: 0.26 cm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 0.03 cm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sindal, DK
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather