Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Luka, Czech Republic
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperautes Satellite World Climate Index
Current Luka, Czech Republic Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
48°F
9°C
Wind Chill: 42°F
Observed at: Kbely, CZ Elevation: 938 ft | 286 m
Last Updated: December 7, 12:00 PM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 48°F | 9°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 4°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: SW 17 mph | SW 28 kph
Feels Like: 42°F | 6°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 50.51 | 14.66
Sunrise: 7:46 AM Sunset: 4:00 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 12/7/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 |4 °C
45 |39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
8 |6 °C
47 |42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 |3 °C
45 |37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |-2 °C
36 |28 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
1 |-1 °C
34 |30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Snow
Snow
2 |-2 °C
36 |29 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Luka, Czech Republic is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
2 |0 °C
36 |32 °F
25% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/7/2019
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
7 °C
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Cloudy
Cloudy
7 °C
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Cloudy
Cloudy
7 °C
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 °C
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 °C
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 °C
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forLuka, Czech Republic is Cloudy
Cloudy
6 °C
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Luka, CZ - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/7/2019
Today
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 39°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 42°F [6°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.59 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.53 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 45°F [7°C]. Southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 37°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Tuesday
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.65 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 34°F [1°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.09 mm].
Thursday
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Southeast wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.09 in [985 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.03 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.23 in [990 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Luka, CZ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.53 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.65 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 1.09 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 2.03 mm | 0.08 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Luka, CZ
Today: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: WSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tuesday: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: SE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: S @ 20 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Luka, CZ
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 88 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 77 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %
Thursday: 98 %
Thursday Night: 93 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Luka, CZ
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Luka, CZ
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather