Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Pinares De Mayari, Cuba
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Pinares De Mayari, Cuba Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Santiago De Cub, CU Elevation: 249 ft | 76 m
Last Updated: July 29, 6:50 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.96 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: VRB 2 mph | VRB 4 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 5.6 mi | 9.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.83 mm Lat/Long: 20.38 | -75.88
Sunrise: 6:37 AM Sunset: 7:41 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/29/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |22 °C
89 |71 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |22 °C
91 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
34 |22 °C
94 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
34 |23 °C
94 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
35 |22 °C
95 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
34 |22 °C
94 |72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Pinares De Mayari, Cuba is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
33 |22 °C
92 |72 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/29/2021
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °C
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 °C
88 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 °C
89 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 °C
87 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forPinares De Mayari, Cuba is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
30 °C
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pinares De Mayari, CU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/29/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [22°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.83 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.49 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [23°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.58 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.64 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 94°F [34°C]. East wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 95°F [35°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.87 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.07 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 92°F [33°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.17 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.87 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pinares De Mayari, CU
Today: 0.83 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.49 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.58 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.64 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 1.87 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday Night: 5.07 mm | 0.2 in
Wednesday: 2.17 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday Night: 1.87 mm | 0.07 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pinares De Mayari, CU
Today: ESE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: E @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pinares De Mayari, CU
Today: 95 %
Tonight: 94 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 94 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pinares De Mayari, CU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pinares De Mayari, CU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather