Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Casa Blanca, Cuba
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Casa Blanca, Cuba Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Havana/jose Mar, CU Elevation: 210 ft | 64 m
Last Updated: July 31, 2:55 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: 30.02 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 1 mph | N 2 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 23.9°C Visibility: 5.6 mi | 9.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 22.87 | -82.62
Sunrise: 7:00 AM Sunset: 8:11 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/31/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
34 |25 °C
93 |77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
34 |26 °C
93 |78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |26 °C
93 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |25 °C
94 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |25 °C
93 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |25 °C
93 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Casa Blanca, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |25 °C
91 |77 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/31/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
25 °C
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCasa Blanca, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
30 °C
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Casa Blanca, CU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/31/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 93°F [34°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 93°F [34°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.42 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [24°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.43 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.77 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.33 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.61 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.41 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. East southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.61 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Casa Blanca, CU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 1.42 mm | 0.06 in
Monday Night: 1.43 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday: 0.77 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday Night: 1.33 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.61 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.41 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday Night: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Friday Night: 0.61 mm | 0.02 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Casa Blanca, CU
Today: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday: E @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Friday Night: ESE @ 25 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Casa Blanca, CU
Today: 87 %
Tonight: 87 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 82 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 86 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Casa Blanca, CU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Casa Blanca, CU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather