Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Bayamo, Cuba
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Bayamo, Cuba Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
75°F
24°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Holguin (civ/mil, CU Elevation: 348 ft | 106 m
Last Updated: July 29, 6:50 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 75°F | 24°C
Pressure: 29.96 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 23°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: E 5 mph | E 7 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 23.9°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.37 mm Lat/Long: 20.37 | -76.64
Sunrise: 6:38 AM Sunset: 7:44 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 7/29/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |22 °C
91 |72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
33 |23 °C
91 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
33 |23 °C
92 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |22 °C
93 |72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
34 |23 °C
94 |73 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
33 |23 °C
92 |73 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bayamo, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
32 |23 °C
90 |73 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/29/2021
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
24 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
27 °C
80 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
29 °C
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
30 °C
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
31 °C
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
32 °C
90 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBayamo, Cuba is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
32 °C
90 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bayamo, CU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/29/2021
Today
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.37 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.91 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [23°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.45 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.05 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 92°F [33°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.14 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.67 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.28 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 94°F [34°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [23°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.52 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.18 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 92°F [33°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.48 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.15 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.46 mm].
Wednesday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.69 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bayamo, CU
Today: 2.37 mm | 0.09 in
Tonight: 1.91 mm | 0.08 in
Friday: 1.45 mm | 0.06 in
Friday Night: 2.05 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 1.14 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 1.67 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday Night: 1.28 mm | 0.05 in
Monday: 0.52 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 2.18 mm | 0.09 in
Tuesday: 1.48 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday Night: 3.15 mm | 0.12 in
Wednesday: 3.46 mm | 0.14 in
Wednesday Night: 9.69 mm | 0.38 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bayamo, CU
Today: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: SE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: SE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Sunday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bayamo, CU
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 92 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 94 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 88 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bayamo, CU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bayamo, CU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather