Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Bahia Honda, Cuba
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Bahia Honda, Cuba Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88°F
31°C
Heat Index: 88°F
Observed at: Havana/jose Mar, CU Elevation: 210 ft | 64 m
Last Updated: January 27, 2:55 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 88°F | 31°C
Pressure: 30.02 in | 1017 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16°C
Humidity: 40% Wind: VRB 5 mph | VRB 7 kph
Feels Like: 88°F | 31.1°C Visibility: 5.6 mi | 9.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 22.94 | -83.17
Sunrise: 7:10 AM Sunset: 6:14 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/27/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
28 |22 °C
82 |71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |18 °C
78 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |18 °C
72 |64 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
24 |18 °C
75 |65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
26 |21 °C
79 |70 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |18 °C
75 |65 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Bahia Honda, Cuba is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 |17 °C
68 |62 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/27/2021
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
26 °C
79 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
26 °C
78 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Sunny
Sunny
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Clear
Clear
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Clear
Clear
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
23 °C
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forBahia Honda, Cuba is Clear
Clear
23 °C
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bahia Honda, CU - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/27/2021
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. "NNE" wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. East northeast wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Friday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. East northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [16°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.59 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [18°C]. North wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. North wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 62°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bahia Honda, CU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.59 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bahia Honda, CU
Today: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: NE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: S @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Friday: ENE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: W @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: N @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 14 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bahia Honda, CU
Today: 92 %
Tonight: 84 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 76 %
Friday Night: 79 %
Saturday: 76 %
Saturday Night: 88 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 84 %
Monday Night: 72 %
Tuesday: 71 %
Tuesday Night: 73 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bahia Honda, CU
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bahia Honda, CU
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather