Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Mali Losinj, Croatia
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Mali Losinj, Croatia Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57°F
14°C
Wind Chill: 57°F
Observed at: Pula, HR Elevation: 207 ft | 63 m
Last Updated: October 23, 3:30 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 57°F | 14°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 52°F | 11°C
Humidity: 82% Wind: NNE 7 mph | NNE 11 kph
Feels Like: 57°F | 13.9°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.53 | 14.47
Sunrise: 7:30 AM Sunset: 6:06 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 |14 °C
64 |58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Sunny
Sunny
17 |14 °C
62 |57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 |15 °C
61 |59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Light Rain
Light Rain
15 |14 °C
59 |57 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
16 |14 °C
60 |57 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Cloudy
Cloudy
15 |15 °C
59 |59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Mali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 |15 °C
61 |59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2021
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMali Losinj, Croatia is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mali Losinj, HR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/23/2021
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 58°F [14°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 62°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 57°F [14°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. "NNE" wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 59°F [15°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Light Rain Cloudy with Light Rain with a high near 59°F [15°C]. "NNE" wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [10°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.7 mm].
Tuesday Night
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 57°F [14°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.4 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 60°F [16°C]. "NNE" wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [9°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. "NNE" wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.14 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 59°F [15°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 59°F [15°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [7°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mali Losinj, HR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 4.7 mm | 0.18 in
Tuesday Night: 0.4 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mali Losinj, HR
Today: NNE @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 41 kph | 26 mph
Sunday: NNE @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Sunday Night: NNE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday: NNE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: NNE @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Wednesday Night: NNE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: NNE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mali Losinj, HR
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 60 %
Sunday: 60 %
Sunday Night: 60 %
Monday: 60 %
Monday Night: 61 %
Tuesday: 79 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 64 %
Wednesday Night: 65 %
Thursday: 57 %
Thursday Night: 58 %
Friday: 59 %
Friday Night: 65 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mali Losinj, HR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mali Losinj, HR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather