Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Chacarita, Costa Rica
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Chacarita, Costa Rica Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
70°F
21°C
Observed at: Juan Santamaria, CR Elevation: 3,018 ft | 920 m
Last Updated: November 14, 04:00 PM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 70°F | 21°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 68°F | 20°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: W 9 mph | W 15 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21°C Visibility: 5.6 mi | 9.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.33 mm Lat/Long: 9.98 | -84.77
Sunrise: 5:30 AM Sunset: 5:11 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 11/14/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 23 °C
 73 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
28 |22 °C
82 |72 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
28 |23 °C
83 |73 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |24 °C
84 |75 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
29 |23 °C
84 |73 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 |23 °C
85 |73 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Chacarita, Costa Rica is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |23 °C
83 |73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 11/14/2019
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
77 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
24 °C
76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
24 °C
76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
25 °C
76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
24 °C
76 °F
13% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forChacarita, Costa Rica is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °C
75 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Chacarita, CR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 11/14/2019
Tonight
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.33 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.55 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.83 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.62 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.96 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Tuesday Night
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.92 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Chacarita, CR
Tonight: 2.33 mm | 0.09 in
Friday: 5.55 mm | 0.22 in
Friday Night: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday: 2.83 mm | 0.11 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 3.62 mm | 0.14 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.96 mm | 0.04 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday Night: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.92 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Chacarita, CR
Tonight: SSE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Friday: N @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Saturday: NE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: NNE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: N @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: N @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday: NW @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Wednesday Night: NNE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Chacarita, CR
Tonight: 88 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 79 %
Thursday: 83 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Chacarita, CR
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Chacarita, CR
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather