Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Rarotonga Cook I, WS Elevation: 23 ft | 7 m
Last Updated: July 15, 06:30 PM Timezone: GMT -10
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 30 in | 1016 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: E 13 mph | E 20 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.09 in | 2.21 mm Lat/Long: -21.23 | -159.78
Sunrise: 7:16 AM Sunset: 6:14 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 PM 7/15/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
 22 °C
 72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
23 |22 °C
73 |72 °F
43% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Sunny
Sunny
23 |23 °C
74 |73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
23 |23 °C
74 |73 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
23 |23 °C
74 |74 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
24 |24 °C
75 |75 °F
46% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Rarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Drizzle
Drizzle
25 |25 °C
77 |77 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 7/15/2019
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
22 °C
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Clear
Clear
22 °C
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Clear
Clear
22 °C
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Clear
Clear
22 °C
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
22 °C
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
22 °C
72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forRarotonga Aws, Cook Islands is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
22 °C
72 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Rarotonga Aws, WS - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 7/15/2019
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East southeast wind to around 18 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.21 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.32 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 72°F [22°C]. East wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.19 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. East wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.89 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.64 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 15 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. East northeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Northeast wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.63 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.46 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.37 mm].
Sunday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 77°F [25°C]. "NNE" wind to around 25 mph [41 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.13 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a low around 77°F [25°C]. North wind to around 29 mph [47 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [49 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.47 in [11.9 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers Likely with a high near 77°F [25°C]. northwest wind to around 22 mph [36 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.03 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Rarotonga Aws, WS
Tonight: 2.21 mm | 0.09 in
Tuesday: 8.32 mm | 0.33 in
Tuesday Night: 1.19 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 1.89 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday: 1.64 mm | 0.06 in
Thursday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 2.63 mm | 0.1 in
Saturday: 3.46 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday Night: 1.37 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 2.13 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday Night: 11.9 mm | 0.47 in
Monday: 5.03 mm | 0.2 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Rarotonga Aws, WS
Tonight: ESE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Wednesday: E @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 27 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: ENE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: ENE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday: ENE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: NNE @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Sunday Night: N @ 49 kph | 30 mph
Monday: NW @ 45 kph | 28 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Rarotonga Aws, WS
Tonight: 79 %
Tuesday: 84 %
Tuesday Night: 78 %
Wednesday: 72 %
Wednesday Night: 80 %
Thursday: 81 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 77 %
Friday Night: 83 %
Saturday: 82 %
Saturday Night: 82 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 86 %
Monday: 85 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Rarotonga Aws, WS
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Rarotonga Aws, WS
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather