Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Yushe, China
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Yushe, China Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Guiyang, CN Elevation: 3,524 ft | 1074 m
Last Updated: May 8, 11:00 AM Timezone: GMT +8
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16°C
Humidity: 69% Wind: VRB 2 mph | VRB 4 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22.2°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.14 in | 3.53 mm Lat/Long: 26.5 | 104.77
Sunrise: 6:09 AM Sunset: 7:28 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/8/2021
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 |13 °C
69 |55 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
25 |13 °C
76 |56 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
28 |14 °C
82 |58 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 |14 °C
76 |57 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
22 |15 °C
72 |59 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
27 |14 °C
81 |58 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Yushe, China is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |15 °C
83 |60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/8/2021
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 °C
68 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
21 °C
69 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 °C
68 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 °C
68 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
20 °C
69 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
19 °C
66 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forYushe, China is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 °C
64 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Yushe, CN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/8/2021
Today
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.53 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.06 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [14°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.55 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 82°F [28°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 13. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Clear with Light Rain Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [15°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 29.60 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [15°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 11. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.59 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.25 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. North northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [15°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.91 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.64 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.57 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 58°F [14°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.58 in [1002 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 29 mph [47 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [11°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 60°F [15°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [13°C] with a humidity of 51% and a barometric pressure around 29.54 in [1000 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Yushe, CN
Today: 3.53 mm | 0.14 in
Tonight: 1.06 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 0.55 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 2.59 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday Night: 5.25 mm | 0.21 in
Wednesday: 2.91 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday Night: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Yushe, CN
Today: NNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: SW @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: SSW @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: SSE @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Friday: SSW @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Yushe, CN
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 91 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 95 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 83 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 83 %
Thursday Night: 71 %
Friday: 66 %
Friday Night: 71 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Yushe, CN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Yushe, CN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2021 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather